Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Flowers

Choosing flowers for our wedding was something that I was having a hard time with.  I have pretty much always known that I did not want real flowers.  I think they are a waste of money as you use them for a short period of time, then they die.  I can't justify spending $900 on flowers.

So, I turned to Pinterest, of course!  This is what I found:


It is made from Burlap which is perfect because our "theme" is burlap and lace and our color is lavender!  This is the brides bouquet.

She also does:


The throw away bouquet for the toss!


Corsages for our Mom's!


and Bridesmaids bouquets!   The Brides is in the middle and Bridesmaids/Maid of Honors are on the outside.

All of these are found at this Etsy site!

Also, I found a great deal for the groomsmens boutonnieres!   They could not be more perfect and were found here!!!



You really have to love Pinterest sometimes!  I am thankful for getting married post Pinterest ... as sad as that is, I am just not creative and pinterest definitely helps ... a lot!

5 comments:

  1. I had the same opinion about real flowers. Those ones look so different and unique, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning. I used burlap in the majority of our wedding as well as creating paper flowers from tea-stained sheet music. This is just gorgeous- unique, quirky, and totally you! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the lavender idea! i think lavender might be one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up, I love the alternative to real flowers. I'm doing fakes for me and my girls and ribbon boutonnieres for the guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!