Thursday, July 18, 2013

Busy, Busy

This blog may be lacking in content (other than normal travel tuesday and wedding wednesday posts) until the beginning of August.  This summer class is so condensed (15 week class in 4 weeks) and is kicking my butt!  We had an exam today and have another one in our next class on Monday along with two papers due on Monday and two due on Tuesday.

Also, I am staying at my friends house for the weekend starting today to watch her animals and then next weekend I'll be staying at my Mom's to watch her dog, Charlie while she is on vacation. 

Annnnd to top it off, everyone and their mother is requesting off from work so my work schedule is insane.  Six days per week and closing 4 of those days. 

So, apologies in advance for the complete boringness that will be this blog over the next few weeks!


Sarah's Charlie


Mom's Charlie


 Charlie LOOOOVES his Joshy


Snickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!