Tuesday, July 30, 2013

First Giveaway!!

Hey girls, it has been a super busy week already!  I have been watching my Mom's dog for the week and finishing up my last week of Summer classes, along with work!  I did get awesome news today, I don't have to take my final exam (I am going to anyways because I am paranoid) and I have the highest grade in my class :)  Week = Made!!!  

After this week, my blog will go back to normal, but until then I am participating in my first giveaway!!!

Michelle at Mish Lovin' Life is doing her July group giveaway and I am participating!  I am giving away a $15 Kohl's Gift Card!!  And several other ladies are giving away great gift cards and tons of ad space!!!

Be sure to check it out!! 

 A little bit of cuteness for the day

1 comment:

  1. I'm in this giveaway too. Woo hoo! P.S. I want to cuddle your dog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!