Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Travel Tuesday: Random

Because I really have no time to write a good post and I haven't been able to finish my post on the Coliseum, I will leave you with a bunch of random travel pictures from over the years.

Enjoy!


 Costa Rica - 2009


Rome, Italy - 2006


Savannah, Georgia - 2012


Nassau, The Bahamas - 2012


Orange, VA - 2013


NYC - 2013


DC - 2012


Acadia National Park, Maine - 2005


San Jose, CA - 2008


Chandler, AZ - 2008


Bethany Beach, DE - 2010


NYC - 2009


Chicago, IL - 2004


Strasbourg Railroad, PA - 2012


Greenridge State Park, MD - 2011


Battleship New Jersey, Camden, NJ - 2011

  
Cannes, France - 2006


Mount Vernon, VA - 2013


 Philadelphia, PA - 2012

2 comments:

  1. I love the montage! It was fun to look through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes random travel photos are the best! :) And I finally went to the Pantheon on my most recent trip ... I'll be featuring Rome in a few weeks. :) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!