I was nominated for another Liebster Award!!! I was nominated by Megan @ Barefoot Bluejean Princess! Thanks Megan! Since I have already done this a few times, I will not be nominating anyone but I will answer Megans Questions :)
11 Random Facts:
1. I lived in the same house from the time I was born until the day I left for college. I moved back home briefly after finishing college, then moved in with friends.
2. I played the Clarinet for 4 years and guitar for 2 (lessons, I still play guitar occasionally). I also taught myself the basics of both piano and violin.
3. I could literally spend all day in the Museum of Natural History in DC. It is my favorite museum ever.
4. I am mildly obsessed with Bananas Foster smoothies from Wawa. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have a Wawa near by because the smoothies are so good!
5. I did work for Wawa though, and it was the only job I have ever hated. With an undying passion.
6. When I was little I had scarlet fever ... twice.
7. I love concerts! I am seeing Jason Aldean on August 10th and I can not freakin' wait!
8. I wish that Professional Student was a legitimate job. I would be perfect for that job!
9. I ran track in high school. My events were the 100M and 300M hurdles. I loved every minute of it. Ok, maybe not, but I do miss it and I met some great people!
10. I loved Rollercoaster Tycoon and still play it sometimes.
11. If I could have any job in the world I would be a Marine Biologist or a Zoologist.
11 Random Facts:
1. I lived in the same house from the time I was born until the day I left for college. I moved back home briefly after finishing college, then moved in with friends.
2. I played the Clarinet for 4 years and guitar for 2 (lessons, I still play guitar occasionally). I also taught myself the basics of both piano and violin.
3. I could literally spend all day in the Museum of Natural History in DC. It is my favorite museum ever.
4. I am mildly obsessed with Bananas Foster smoothies from Wawa. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have a Wawa near by because the smoothies are so good!
5. I did work for Wawa though, and it was the only job I have ever hated. With an undying passion.
6. When I was little I had scarlet fever ... twice.
7. I love concerts! I am seeing Jason Aldean on August 10th and I can not freakin' wait!
8. I wish that Professional Student was a legitimate job. I would be perfect for that job!
9. I ran track in high school. My events were the 100M and 300M hurdles. I loved every minute of it. Ok, maybe not, but I do miss it and I met some great people!
10. I loved Rollercoaster Tycoon and still play it sometimes.
11. If I could have any job in the world I would be a Marine Biologist or a Zoologist.
Megan's Questions:
If You Won A Million Dollars, Who Would You Call First?
Either my Mom or Josh
If you were to walk into an airport, money nor time is an object, where would you jet off to?
That is a tough one! Probably either Ireland or Zimbabwe! I am Irish and I would really love to go to Ireland and learn more about my heritage! Also, Africa has been on my mind for a while and I would love to work with animals or do a safari in Botswana/Zimbabwe
Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Water.
Tell us about your favorite toy as a child.
My favorite toy was "outside". Seriously, I didn't care what we were doing as long as we were outside. We played kickball, dodgeball, colored eggs, tag ect. So, maybe my favorite toy was the ball we played kickball, dodgeball and colored eggs with.
My favorite toy was "outside". Seriously, I didn't care what we were doing as long as we were outside. We played kickball, dodgeball, colored eggs, tag ect. So, maybe my favorite toy was the ball we played kickball, dodgeball and colored eggs with.
What is your favorite thing about blogging
I follow a lot of travel blogs and I love seeing the different places that people explore and what they learned about the culture. I also love seeing how people live in different parts of the world as well as different parts of the US.
If you could go on any reality TV show, which would you audition for?
The Voice. No, I cant sing but it would be worth embarrassing myself just to get a look at Adam Levine! *DROOL*
If you could only visit 5 websites everyday, which would you choose?
Hmmmm..... Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Hotmail and National Geographic
Which Iphone game is your favorite?
I don't have an Iphone but I used to play candy crush. I didn't want to buy any levels so I just deleted it after I beat level 35. Now the only game I have is word search.
What was your favorite part about your fourth of July celebrations this year?
Just chilling out with friends by the pool. It was a nice relaxing 4th of July.



Hi Jenn! I found you via the Wildcard Wednesday and adore your blog and your style! Now following you on bloglovin :) I love that you mentioned Wawa in this post because I love wawa...I currently live in Michigan so we don't have one nearby and no one knows what it is - but it's the best!
ReplyDeleteEllie
www.choosingpeace.wordpress.com
Mom banana fosters smoothie?! Yum! And yes bloglovin is now my go to, I need to check out national geographic. And... Congrats!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite toy was "outside" < LOVE that!
ReplyDeleteYour favourite toy being "outside" is so cool. I would never have thought of it. When I think of it now I guess my favourite toy was also outside - old bricks, sticks, a nice spot under a tree where we could "build" a house. Yup, that was fun!
ReplyDelete