Friday, August 2, 2013

5 on Friday

First Five on Friday Link-Up :)


1.  My Mothers Dog is the devil.   My arms look like this as well.


2. My summer class ended yesterday!  I took my final yesterday morning and I already miss it :(  I am that nerd who loves school and I wish it wasn't another month before fall semester (aka my last semester).

3.  I am soooo excited for next Saturday!  Josh, my Sister and I are going to Hershey Park and the Jason Aldean concert!  Next to Brantley Gilbert, Jason Aldean is my favorite!

4.  Wedding planning is starting to stress me out and I have thought multiple times about just going to the court house.  Same results, less money and less stress.  I have been told I would regret it later but I am not sure I would.  

5. The Travel bug has been biting really hard lately.  Due to issues with school, I can't go to Chicago like I was planning and I am really bummed about it.  I just want to get on a plane, Damnit!


Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, what did the dog do to you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i absolutley LOVE your blog- it is beautifully written.
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we were planning our wedding, I was so tempted to just run to the court house...ultimately I'm glad we had the wedding but I don't blame you for feeling that way!

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!