Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm Loving

This Wednesday I am Loving:
1.  My Grade on my Pre-calc exam!  I got a "B" which is much better than I thought.  We are also doing a lot of trig in the current chapters. 
2.  I FINALLY got my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed yesterday!  They look so much better now!


I had to take awkward car pics because it was raining and I wanted a pic before it got messed up!

3.  Zumba!!! I went again last night and will be going again tomorrow! It is so much fun and such a great workout!  My class is an hour long and usually at the end I'm like, seriously? its been an hour?   Highly recommend some Zumba!

4.  I paid off Josh's wedding band yesterday! :) 1 payment down 1000000 more to go haha!


5.  The new key holder I got from Kohls!  I am forever misplacing my keys, so Josh loved when I brought this home!


6. Finding out that I have more money then I thought left on my Kohls gift card : )

7. Some Pinterest finds this week





  
8. Josh has the next two days off :)

9. And of course I'm loving him :)


3 comments:

  1. I giggled a bit when you said you were forever misplacing your keys and got the key holder. We have a key holder like that but I'm forever leaving my house key in the door itself and locking it on the outside at night only to find it in the morning :) At least you aren't doing that... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that key holder! I misplace my iPhone like you misplace your keys. I need a huge holder that says IPHONE. And congrats on the B! That is like an A+ in any other class. Calc is hard!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love Zumba! I just started going and am so glad that I finally bit the bullet and went. It is so much fun, and such an amazing workout.
    I love the wedding band you got for him!
    You guys are such a cute couple :D
    Stopping by from WILW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!