Skipping Book Club Friday this week because I am still not done The Book Thief.
One of my goals at the beginning of the year was to make a list of goals for each month as well ask keep up with the goals I had for the year. Here are my goals for February:
One of my goals at the beginning of the year was to make a list of goals for each month as well ask keep up with the goals I had for the year. Here are my goals for February:
1. Wedding Down Payments: I would like to have the down payment for both the photographer and the DJ paid by the end of the month. That shouldn't be to bad (we just officially booked and signed the contract with our venue)! We are 100% sure about our photographer and 85% sure about the DJ, I will be talking with him this week but my friend had this guy as a DJ and loved him, so I think it will work out!
2. Book Our Honeymoon: Josh and I know the exact honeymoon we want. As soon as my tax money is deposited, I am putting the down payment on our honeymoon! So, I want to have that booked and at least partially paid for by the end of the month. The rest of the money is going towards my dress. (If you're a new reader, Josh and I are paying for this whole thing ourselves).
3. School: Keep up going to the library/studying and make A's on all first exams/quizzes. Keep up with reading and homework for each course.
4. Limit Time Online: I feel like spending time on Facebook and Pinterest is cutting into time that I could be using to be more productive. I want to limit my online time to a total of 1.5 hours per day. That includes facebook, pinterest and blogging (pretty much anything that doesn't involve school work).
5. Continue with Cleaning/Organizing: Even the little bit that I got done last month made a huge difference, so I want to continue to do this in February. Maybe without the distraction of the internet, I will get more done!
6. Complete a Day Zero Goal: This month I want to complete one day zero goal. I have until June 30th 2014 to complete the list and I would like to complete at least one goal per month this year (last month was no alcohol and go ice skating). My goal for the entire year is to complete 10-15 day zero goals.
7. Continue Saving: I talked about my saving plans here and would like to keep doing them but it is hard to keep up. So, every week I have calculated that if I work the same amount and my paycheck is relatively the same then I can save about 15% of each paycheck. I will transfer it the day I get paid and it will be like it didn't exist.
8. Continue Going to the Gym: I want to continue to go to the gym 4-5 days per week. I did really well in January and want to keep up in February!
I think that is it for now, I may add more as I think of them

These are some really great goals. I need to spend less time online I think and get outdoors more. Go to the gym more is on my list as well.
ReplyDeleteKayleigh http://www.thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au