Josh and I wanted to try something new for one of our dates night last year. We were actually going to go to the restaurant next door but the menu at Tidewater looked better. I am so glad we did! It was amazing and I can not wait to go back!
The Tidewater is located in Havre de Grace, MD and overlooks the
Chesapeake Bay. We were seated right by the water so our view was
great. Also, our server was so nice and everything came out perfectly!
I could rave about this place for hours! Josh got the jumbo lump crab cakes which were amazing and he loved the asparagus. I got Crab and Chicken Dijon. I wanted to try something that I wasn't
sure I'd like just to try it. I am SO glad I did! It was so delicious!
I recommend it to everyone who goes there! I also got a drink called a Wildberry Bellini which our server recommended and it was delicious!
I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.
Before we went to dinner we walked along the promenade in HDG (a little boardwalk on the water) here are some pictures from that :) The pictures are in no particular order. They are also from my phone, so sorry about the quality!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! I loved hearing from you!