Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Noodles and Company

#81 on my Day Zero list is to eat at 5 new restaurants.

Restaurant #4: Noodles and Company
2/14/13

Josh and I had plans to go to the shooting range on valentines day but got there about an hour before they opened ... oops.  So, we decided to get some lunch to kill some time.  I didn't want to get fast food or anything too bad for me because I knew we were going to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. 

I remembered that they just built a Noodles and Co. right near the Barnes and Noble in my town so we decided to give it a try (my Uncle Steve is the Market Director of Noodles and Co. at their corporate office in Colorado).   It was really good!!!  Josh got Mac and Cheese with pulled pork & Tomato Basil Soup and I got Buttered Noodles with Shrimp and Chicken Noodle Soup. Yummm!


I didn't think about taking a picture until I was halfway done eating.  Oops.


I took this after Josh mixed everything together.  Epic picture fail.


I think Josh would eat that Mac and Cheese every day if he could!  I also love the fact that they post the nutrition information for the food right on the menu!!  We will definitely be coming here for more lunch dates!

2 comments:

  1. I hate seeing the nutrition facts because it makes me see how crappy I'm eating... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great spot!! I love mac and cheese :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!