Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Fun

What a weekend!!! Josh and I were going non-stop from Friday afternoon til 1130pm Sunday night!

Friday:  We had an appointment to tour a venue for our wedding.  The appointment was at 3:00, we didn't get there til right around 4 (Thank you Baltimore traffic!).  We got there and knew the place was for us!  I will give more details on that on Wednesday but for now I'll just say, the price is right, the reception place is huge, the event coordinator is AMAZING and the ceremony spot is beautiful. So, we now have a date and a venue :)


Saturday:  RENNFEST!  My friends and I typically go down to the Renaissance Festival every fall (for the past 5 years)!  This year, once we got there, the girls and guys split up until about 330.  Us girls went and played some games, ate some food, saw the joust, saw a few skits and chilled for a bit.  Around 330 we went to the bar and found the guys and hung out there until it was time for a show that everyone wanted to see called Fight School.  Those guys are hilarious!  The last thing we did was get a group picture taken at this place where they dress you up in costumes.  (I will post the pic as soon as copies are made). After that the guys went for one last beer while us girls went and waxed the roses that the guys bought for us.  We decided to leave after that in order to beat out all of the traffic. 
After the Rennfest a bunch of us met back up and went to the bars in Bel Air because it was John's birthday!  Him and ended up getting pretty drunk but we had a good time!  John ended up getting kicked out around 1 so we went to McD's then back to Kristin's where Josh had to come drive me home. 


 Haha Kilduff on the way home from Rennfest


Josh and I 

Sunday:  I think we should have just stayed home! haha!  First Josh and I were running a little late, we were supposed to get to Nick and Sam's by 9 but left 20 mins late.  Then when we got to Wawa I realized that I had forgotten our tickets so I had to drive 20 mins back to the house!  We got to Nicks around 10 and didn't get to Merriweather (where the concert was being held) til 1130.  Once we got there we set up our beer pong, played, met up with friends and had an all around great time tailgaiting.  Once we got into the show, Kristin and I set out to find the Ravens game.  We got there in the middle of the third quarter and watched a very disappointing and frustrating second half.  After that we watched the show for a bit and left that before the last act (we had no interest in Eric Church).  So, Kayla calls me about 5 mins after we get on the road and says something is wrong with Kristin's truck.  We pulled into the parking lot at the Columbia Mall to check it out, the break line had rusted out.  We ended up walking over to PF Changs while we waited for her dad to come and take them home.  Then when we got back to Nicks I realized I left my purse at PF Changs.  Yeah, we should have just stayed home.


Beer Pong


Josh's new hat


John and Josh in their new hats

So that was my weekend!

5 comments:

  1. No interest in Eric Church? What kind of music do you listen to? Is the Merriweather a fair or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am not an Eric Church fan. I love country music but I just cant get into him. Merriweather is actually a concert pavilion. The festival is called Sunday in the Country. We saw Thompson Square, Justin Moore, Jana Kramer and David Nail.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I guess I only like a couple of his songs. I would like to see Justin Moore though.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! Sunday was def rough :( But the rest sounds awesome!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was def. fun!! Even sunday was! My friends make everything fun :)

      Delete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!