WEDDING WEDNESDAY
On Friday Josh and I had an appointment to view a venue that we found on wedding wire and really liked. After an hour of sitting in lovely Baltimore traffic we finally arrived. As soon as I met the even coordinator, Kate I knew I liked her! She was very professional and very nice. She took us on a tour of the reception place and pretty much answered all of our questions before we could even answer them! The reception hall is huge! There is also a downstairs bar for people who get to the wedding early and for cocktail hour before the reception! She also said that they have a backup plan in-case it rains.
The reception will be upstairs ... the building is ugly outside but I'm not concerned with that.
This is the reception place (set up for a wedding that was taking place the next day). I love the fireplace!
It fits 300ish people
Buffet area
Door leads out to the balcony ... Josh talking to Kate in the background
There was a rehearsal going on out side at the ceremony site, so while we were waiting for them to finish up Kate took us to see pictures of past weddings, see different linen options and to answer any of our questions. When the rehearsal finished, she took us to the ceremony site and showed us how it usually works. That is what sold us on the place.
So, we will be getting married here on May 24, 2014 :)
WILW
This week, I am loving:
1. That we officially have a wedding venue!! And because we booked so early, we get the date that we wanted!!
2. We got out of classes right in the middle of Trig yesterday due to a tornado watch! (I don't love that I missed Chemistry though).
3. I have so far been able to keep up with and even ahead of my school work so far.
4. We are having a party this weekend with our friends! That is always good times and we haven't had one in a long time. We are also all having a game night/dinner date on Thursday.
5. My amazing Fiance
WILW
This week, I am loving:
1. That we officially have a wedding venue!! And because we booked so early, we get the date that we wanted!!
2. We got out of classes right in the middle of Trig yesterday due to a tornado watch! (I don't love that I missed Chemistry though).
3. I have so far been able to keep up with and even ahead of my school work so far.
4. We are having a party this weekend with our friends! That is always good times and we haven't had one in a long time. We are also all having a game night/dinner date on Thursday.
5. My amazing Fiance









Do you walk down the bridge as the isle? That is really pretty. Do you know how to set up your blogger, so you get peoples comments as emails, then you can write back and forth on email. The comment that I wrote yesterday, I didn't know you answered until I cam back here to comment on this. Mine used to not be set up that way either, and it made it rally hard to have conversations with people, because they never knew I replied to there comment.
ReplyDeleteSorry this has taken so long I couldn't figure out how I got the email to work :( Also the bridge leads to the ceremony area so we will be walking up it :)
ReplyDelete