Time for some major catching up!
On August 12th, Mom and I made our way down to FedEx field (Redskins Stadium .... BOOOO) for the Brothers of the Sun tour!! For those who don't know, it is a tour that Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw are doing together along with Grace Potter and Jake Owen as openers. Needless to say, for a country music fan its the best concert ever. I got the tickets from a guy at work, his girlfriend won two sets of tickets! So, I bought the second set from them. It was a great show, Kenny Chesney belongs on a stage and Tim McGraw is just sexy! We did have one minor issue with the place .... $50 for parking, really Redskins? Anyways, here are some pictures, I'll try not to go too crazy...
Waiting to get in :)
Jake Owen
Grace Potter
Tim McGraw
Kenny Chesney
All together
And that's all, Happy Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! I loved hearing from you!