Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement

This is the story I have been waiting to tell!  This is the short version because I do not tell it nearly as well as Josh does, its hilarious from his point of view. But here it is, with some after pictures (the only thing I'm sad about is lack of pictures).

We got engaged on our anniversary trip to the Bahamas.  I had made it really hard for him because I wanted to do EVERYTHING but sit down for a little bit.  He actually wanted to propose the night before but it as storming a bit and I did NOT want to go out on the deck because the ship was swaying too much for my liking.   When Josh finally got me to sit down and chill out on the beach at Half Moon Cay, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.


Even though it didn't go exactly how he planned it, it was all I ever wanted :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous place to get engaged! How exciting. My husband asked me to marry him at the Olive Garden. Um yeah, how romantic. NOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place for your engagement! I love your ring, very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!