Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bucket List: Move to the Country


I grew up in the suburbs (blah) but spent a lot of time with my Granny up in PA in the middle of nowhere.  I always knew I wanted to live in the country.  June 1, 2011, Josh and I moved to the country and unfortunately, on June 1, 2014 we had to move back to the suburbs.  I loved it there though and we are hoping that when the time comes for us to buy a house, we can move back to where we were.  Sometimes the drive to civilization could be a pain and I really had to watch my gas tank but other than that I loved living there. 





















All of these pictures are taken from our back yard.  We were completely surrounded by a farm and I love the view.

7 comments:

  1. I never thought I would want to live in the country but after looking at those pictures, you do have the life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so peaceful there! How nice to take a break from the busy life!

    xoxo Jamie
    www.bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to live on acreage! haha Even if I don't use it I just need that buffer. Do you guys own your house, or rent? We are hoping to be able to buy a house in the next year or so but with acreage it is so dang expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So beautiful!!! My parents have a few acres in California, but nothing like this. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this looks gorgeous and so peaceful! I grew up in the country, now I live in the city and want to eventually get back to the country! It's so beautiful and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! This our 5 year plan - buy about 100 acres and get the heck out of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the view is soo pretty, we used to visit my dad's ranch in the summer, it's always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!