On one of our DC trips in 2013 Josh and I decided to cross something off of my bucket list. We headed to Georgetown to try Georgetown Cupcake! The co-founders are the stars of the show DC Cupcakes! I absolutely love cupcakes and I had heard nothing but good things about this place.
The little bakery is located on M. Street in Georgetown, Washington DC.
The place was crowded but it only took us 5 minutes to get in, order
and get our cupcakes! I was definitely impressed, I was expecting to
wait way longer!
They all looked so good, I really had a hard time choosing and almost
got a half dozen just because I didn't know what to pick, neither did
Josh. They had a ridiculous amount of flavors to pick from! I ended up picking Chocolate Banana and Josh picked Chocolate Peanut
Butter Swirl. They were both delicious! I really loooved the frosting
on my Chocolate Banana it was very fluffy and not like normal cupcake
frosting. It was definitely worth walking a bit to get there. (Closest
Metro is Foggy Bottom/GWU).

Cupcakes = love... I think I've eatin' like 14 in the last two weeks. ;)
ReplyDeleteRecent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway
I want to go to Georgetown Cupcake!! SO jealous! That chocolate banana cupcake sounds sooooo good :)
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! Next time I am in DC, I am getting a Georgetown cupcake. FOR SURE! You should definitely give Sprinkles a try! They are my favorite in NYC...and there are a lot to choose from here!! I love their strawberry!
ReplyDeletethis cupcake shop is so cute! i wouldve had the chocolate/pb one!
ReplyDeleteYum!! Those are some yummy cupcakes for sure :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever had a chocolate and banana cupcake, sounds yummy!
ReplyDelete