Before I headed to the airport for my flight to Chicago in 2013, I looked up what there was to eat that would be good for breakfast. Fast Food was not an option because fast food breakfast always makes me sick. When I saw that BWI has a Pinkberry, I knew that is where I wanted to go. It was a great breakfast and I got to cross something off of my Bucket List!
I got a super delicious Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie! I definitely want to try their actual yogurts at some point. If they are half as good as the smoothie, they will be fantastic! I'll probably go here before all my AM flights out of BWI.
I got a super delicious Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie! I definitely want to try their actual yogurts at some point. If they are half as good as the smoothie, they will be fantastic! I'll probably go here before all my AM flights out of BWI.



Ah I've never had Pinkberry! I freaking love frozen yogurt so I suppose its on my food bucket list, too.
ReplyDeleteI love Pinkberry! I'm glad you got to try it.
ReplyDeleteI've always wondered if they were any good! Looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh man!! I love Pinkberry!! You definitely have to try the frozen yogurt at some point! Delicious :)
ReplyDeleteThere are so many different frozen yogurt places, and they all look so yummy! That smoothie looks very good! I agree that I'm not a huge fan of fast food breakfast.
ReplyDeletelooks so good! now i want a smoothie :)
ReplyDeleteThe smoothie looks delicious!
ReplyDelete