Thursday, February 12, 2015

Get to Know Me: A-Z

A. Attached or single?
Attached.  Together almost five years, married for 9 months :)

B. Best friend?
My absolute best friend has always been Alex, since I was 3 years old.  But I consider all of these girls my best! (Kristine, Alex, Amy, Mom, Vicky, Laurie, Kristin, Heather).


C. Cake or pie?
How about Cupcakes?? :)

D. Day of choice?
I'm going to go with Tuesdays and Wednesdays ... my usual days off.

E. Essential item?
Books and my Ebook.  I am usually reading one of each and I take them everywhere.  You never know when you're going to need a book.
F. Favorite color?
Green.  Always has been and always will be.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Both.  Bears have to be Harbio and Worms have to be sour.

H. Home town?
Abingdon, Maryland. 

I. Favorite indulgence?
I don't really have one, honestly.  I try not to spend a lot of money and I don't like having a lot of stuff.  I guess if I had to choose it would be books or DVD's.

J. January or July?
Most definitely July!  I hate the cold.

K. Kids?
No thank you.

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Family, traveling, friends, puppies, books, I mean this list could go on!

M. Memory you cherish
So many!  Victory Jam in Middle School, Counseling at Camp Campbell in California, Working at the biostation in Costa Rica, Snorkeling in Honduras, our Wedding and our first cruise.

After the flour and water game - Victory Jam 2003

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
One Sister, One Brother - both younger. 

O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples. I love cutting them  up and dipping them in Peanut Butter or Almond Butter.
P. Pet Peeves?
I have a few but one that is giving me problems now is micro management.  I hate micromanagers.  It's like, I know how to do my job, leave me the eff alone.  And the worst part of this is that I have this issue at both jobs.  One of my Co-workers went on like a 40 minute rant about this the other day.

Q. Quotes?

I plan to get this tattooed on me someday.

R. Reasons to smile?
So many reasons! My family, Josh, my friends, travel, books, having a job ... etc.

S. Season of choice?
I pretty much enjoy every season except for Winter.  If I can keep my windows open and be comfortable, I am a happy camper.  I like Summer, the end of spring, and the beginning of fall most.


T. Tea or coffee?
Neither, I don't drink anything with Caffine.

U. Unknown fact about me?
I'm extremely impulsive and I hate planning.  This is probably why I hated wedding planning, and if I had to do it again I'd do a small destination wedding somewhere.  Sometimes being this way turns out great but sometimes, not so much.

V. Vegetable?
Corn, Broccoli, Green Beans, Carrots.  I'm not a big vegetable fan at all.

W. Worst habit?
Daydreaming.  Sometimes I actually space out when someone is talking to me ... not good.

X. X-Ray or ultrasound?
I have had several X-Ray's and I've never had a problem.  I don't mind getting them, but I've never had an ultrasound so I can't say anything about that.

Y. Your favorite trip?
This is a tough one but I would have to say either Costa Rica or our Honeymoon Trip.  Both were such great trips, but so was almost every trip I've taken.  Costa Rica was a dream destination for me and one I think back to often.   Our honeymoon was just an all-around great trip.


Z. Zodiac sign?
Taurus

5 comments:

  1. So after reading this all I can think of are cupcakes and gummi bears. Thanks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like these, you get to know the blogger a little better :) There's nothing wrong with daydreaming right? lol I'm totally guilty of doing that too! Even when people are talking to me I can sense my mind wondering elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved them too!! and I'm not the only one constantly daydreaming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I hope you were able to eat one or both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be such an awesome tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!