I don't do a lot of "daily life" type of blog posts, so I thought a monthly update on the last day of each month would be a good idea (this month is different because I forgot to finish the post). In these post I'll pretty much just share what I've been up to throughout the month (duh?).
+ This month consisted of a lot of work - we finally hired a new person which is fantastic! But it takes three to four weeks before they're fully trained. Plus since we work at a port there is a special ID that we need and the person can't work on their own until it comes in.
+ I was finally able to see my friends! We all live within 10 minutes of each other and still have a hard time getting together which makes me sad :( we were all able to get together at Texas Roadhouse for lunch and even though I was super tired from working a double, it was nice to catch up.
+ I started watching Arrow on Netflix and couldn't stop! The first five or six episodes were a little hard to get through for me but after that, I couldn't quit!! It doen't hurt that Stephen Amell is gorgeous.
+ I finally got frames for a bunch of pictures I want to hang and got a bunch hung. This house is a rental so I didn't want to put too many holes in the wall, but I'm glad we did. It feels much more like home now.
Books Read: My Name is Memory by Ann Bashares (5 Stars)
The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand (3 Stars)
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink (4 Stars)
The Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz (2 Stars)
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer (current)
E Books Read: Back in the Saddle by K.F. Breene (3 Stars)
Hanging On by K.F. Breene (2 Stars)
Blitzing Emily by Julie Brannagh (3 Stars)
A Wild Ride by K.R. Breene (2 Stars)
New Movies/Shows Watched: Arrow (Seasons 1 & 2)
When Calls the Heart (the movie)
A Cookie Cutter Christmas (yes I watch Christmas movies year round)
Endless Love

Love Arrow! Such a good show! We started watching The Flash too (good but I do like Arrow better). Jealous at all the books you are reading, I really need to get on it!
ReplyDeleteI loved My Name is Memory. So sad it ended on a cliffhanger, and she won't be doing the sequel. :(
ReplyDeleteI know! I looked it up and I was so sad. Hopefully it will eventually happen!
ReplyDeleteMe too, it took me a while to get in to but after the 6th episode, I couldn't stop!! It's not my usual kind of show, but so good!
ReplyDeleteI love arrow too! && I'd love to work at a port one day!
ReplyDeleteI am such a sucker for Christmas movies!
ReplyDelete