How I Did In January:
Complete Level 1 of German: Epic fail!! I only did a few lessons and then got sidetracked and never got back to it :(
Get Back to the Gym: Win!! I have definitely gotten back into a gym routine that works with my crazy work schedule! I have missed a few days here and there because of snow and because of lazy people calling out of work, but other than that, it has been going great and I feel much better.
Pay off my David's Bridal Credit Card: The next payment that I make on this will be from my first paycheck in February, so I am going to consider this a win since I got most of it paid off this month, thank God!!
Begin Organizing the Second Bedroom: This definitely happened, and I got more done than I had originally planned. All there is left is to find a home for a few odds and ends and to get pictures hung! I am definitely happy with my progress here.
Complete Level 1 of German: Epic fail!! I only did a few lessons and then got sidetracked and never got back to it :(
Get Back to the Gym: Win!! I have definitely gotten back into a gym routine that works with my crazy work schedule! I have missed a few days here and there because of snow and because of lazy people calling out of work, but other than that, it has been going great and I feel much better.
Pay off my David's Bridal Credit Card: The next payment that I make on this will be from my first paycheck in February, so I am going to consider this a win since I got most of it paid off this month, thank God!!
February Goals:
Complete Level 1 of German: I am going to roll this over from last month. I really want to make an effort to get through the whole thing in a year.
Complete my Online Course: I am signed up to take Intro to Sustainability online through Coursera. I want to complete this course because I am thinking of going back to school for a degree in Environmental Biology.
Cook One New Meal: I am not much of a cook but if I am going to get back into shape I really need to start making healthier meals. Schwan's Pizzas and Chicken Fries really aren't the best way to get healthy. I really should set this goal a little higher but I'm trying to be realistic. With my work schedule and Josh's we don't eat dinner together very much, so one meal is a fine goal for now.
Completely Finish the Second Bedroom: After making so much progress last month, I think I'll be able to have the whole thing (minus picture hanging) done by the end of this month.
Complete Level 1 of German: I am going to roll this over from last month. I really want to make an effort to get through the whole thing in a year.
Complete my Online Course: I am signed up to take Intro to Sustainability online through Coursera. I want to complete this course because I am thinking of going back to school for a degree in Environmental Biology.
Cook One New Meal: I am not much of a cook but if I am going to get back into shape I really need to start making healthier meals. Schwan's Pizzas and Chicken Fries really aren't the best way to get healthy. I really should set this goal a little higher but I'm trying to be realistic. With my work schedule and Josh's we don't eat dinner together very much, so one meal is a fine goal for now.
Completely Finish the Second Bedroom: After making so much progress last month, I think I'll be able to have the whole thing (minus picture hanging) done by the end of this month.

Have you tried Memrise? It's a good app for learning languages. I'm also aiming to try a new recipe this month. Pinterest have lots of good boards with inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSetting goals is one of my favorite things! Being able to check them off and work on new ones is seriously the best feeling :)
ReplyDeleteTotally agree! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried that! I'll have to look into it! and yes! Pinterest is amazing for recipes!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your February goals! Where are you doing your German?
ReplyDeleteThank you :) My husband got me all of the levels of Rosetta Stone, so I'm using that for now.
ReplyDelete