Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Childhood Crushes

Today I'm participating in Blog Everyday in September hosted by The Observant Turtle.


We all have those super embarrassing celebrity crushes from elementary and middle school - I have no shame in admitting a few of mine.


It seems like all the other girls liked Nick, but I always thought Brian was the cutest Backstreet Boy.  I never really liked blondes much (except Jesse McCartney).  The BSB were my first concert (no shame).


I mean, honestly, who didn't have a thing for JTT?  I would honestly be surprised if JTT isn't on every girls list (at least girls born in the 80's).


Once again, who didn't have a thing for him.  (Sidenote: I watched saved by the bell every morning through  high school).  Actually, he is in one of my favorite Netflix Christmas Movies - 12 Dates of Christmas.

I'm sure I had others but these are the three that I really remember.  My crushes usually lasted about a week and then I moved on to the next.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so with you on JTT. I had like a million pictures of him plastered all over my wall growing up. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!