One for the Money
By: Janet Evanovich
Pages: 320
Read: 6/22/14
"Pestered by her close
New Jersey family, Stephanie Plum offers to catch high-school crush Joe
Morelli, cop turned bail jumper, for her cousin Vinnie's company. She
questions "working girls" to find the missing girlfriend of vicious
prizefighter Benito Ramirez while Joe secretly watches her back. Ranger
mentors her and supplies vehicles when hers explode."
I found this book hilarious! I actually had no intention of reading this book but then I saw the movie. Yes, the book is better and a bit different but I liked both. The book moves at a pretty good pace and the characters are hilarious. Grandma Mazur had me cracking up at times. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous but then there are events that make it realistic, too. It was definitely entertaining and I really enjoyed reading this book.
I gave this book a 4/5 on my GoodReads.

I love these books! I'm on number #13 I think. Will you be reading the rest of the series?
ReplyDeleteI forgot they made this into a movie, I haven't see it. I read the first few book from this series and was seriously cracking up. So funny!
ReplyDelete