Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Arizona 2009


My second trip to Arizona in 2009 was very chill.  Both of us were poor so we did a lot of just hanging out but we did a few fun things too.

We went to this aquarium restaurant, Tiburon in Litchfield Park, Arizona.  It was definitely experience to eat with the fishes.  There was also a small aquarium attached to the restaurant.

 We also went to a club in Phoenix and to a hookah bar with Alex's Friends. The Hookah thing really wasn't my scene but the club was free and none of us had to pay for a single drink which was great.

We spent one day on a lazy river.  I can't remember where it was or what it was called but it was definitely the most fun thing we did.  We hung out with friends, chilled and had some beers; it doesn't get much better than that!
 
 











7 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip! I haven't spent much time in Arizona, but it looks like you guys did it pretty well on a tight budget :) Makes me want to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time I got to eat at an aquarium/restaurant--it really was cool! We felt in no hurry to eat quickly, it was just fun to watch the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could tube in Arizona! It's huge in Texas and I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lazy river looks so relaxing and fun!! i'm sure it was such a blast.

    happy tuesday friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely makes me want to explore Arizona more... it's not too far away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to AZ in 2005 - ages ago! I'll be going again later this autumn for a half-marathon. I'll probably be in too much pain afterward for any sight-seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for hooka bars! The tubing looked like a lot of fun. So nice to recap travels! Used to live in Tucson for a short time, so it was great seeing some AZ photos. xThank you for linking up with Belinda and I for Travel Tuesday! I hope you link up again next week.

    Bonnie Rose | A Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!