Monday, August 19, 2013

Bucket List: Ride A Subway in NYC

Today I am going to talk about another item on my bucket list: 


I think this is one of those things that everyone has on their bucket list.  Well, I am here to tell you, it's not worth being put on your bucket list.   I would much rather walk everywhere then take the subway!  It is dirty and confusing and totally not worth it.  I am glad that I got that experience over with and that I was with a group who was able to figure it out.






Though I don't really like the subway, we made the best of the experience.  For example, my friend, John and I had a really long sarcastic discussion about the sign in the first picture.  Also, I bet him and the other John $5 that they wouldn't moon the other train.  They almost did it but their women shut that down :(  I guess it saved me $10.

2 comments:

  1. I've never ridden the subway, but thanks for the heads up. I won't put it at the top of my bucket list, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine this being on someone's bucket list! I used to go to school in nyc and had to take the subway there. it was just a part of life, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!