Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I'm Loving

Happy Hump Day
 
Loves of the Week:
I'M LOVING: That Josh and I bought our wedding rings :) We went to go put mine on lay away since my engagement ring requires a specific band and we didn't want to risk it going out of stock!  While we were there I asked Josh if he wanted to look at some and ended up finding one that he wanted :) So I put a down payment on it : )  We also paid the down payment for the venue :)
 
My wedding band

Josh's band

My engagement ring for those who haven't seen it
 
I'M LOVING: that school starts on Monday :)
 
I'M LOVING: that we have picked our vacation for this year.  We are going to the Outer Banks, NC.  We are stay near Kitty Hawk :)

I'M LOVING: all of the new workouts and healthy recipes I am getting from pinterest :)




I'M LOVING: THAT THE RAVENS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!


 
I'M LOVING:  My wonderful fiancé
 
 
Have a wonderful day!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Came over from the link up...
    Your wedding band is so beautiful! I love it-!Exquisite and so delicate. What a find.

    The Outer Banks are great-we went last summer. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!