Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#83 - Go Ice Skating

On October 3rd of 2011 I created a Day Zero List which is a list of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days (see my 101 in 1001 tab).  On that list was "go ice skating".  This used to be something I did at least 2 times a month and I had a lot of fun!  In middle school, it was the place to be on Friday nights.  I don't think I have been to ice world since my sophomore year of H.S. (I went once in college but that was at a different rink in Charlottesville, so it wasn't the same).  
Anyways, my sister and I decided to go on Thursday (the 17th).  We had a good time and some sore feet afterwards!  We ended up leaving 20 minutes before our time was up because our feet were so sore.  Hers were worse because she had to rent skates, I still have mine from years ago!  We both plan on trying to go once every few months! The price even went down, gotta love that!
Here are some really awful pictures:





I have my own skates which saves money on rentals.  Amy's didn't fit her anymore, unfortunately.






These may be some of the most awkward looking pictures ever, but that was our day skating. 

1 comment:

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!