It's no secret that Costa Rica is my favorite country that I've visited so far. The main thing that I loved about Costa Rica was being surrounded by so much nature! The variety of different plants and wildlife that we saw at the biological station alone was incredible and we were able to see even more in Manuel Antonio. Today, I wanted to share some of the amazing sights we saw and were able to capture in Costa Rica, including a Toucan, which was way harder to spot than you'd think.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Nature of Costa Rica
It's no secret that Costa Rica is my favorite country that I've visited so far. The main thing that I loved about Costa Rica was being surrounded by so much nature! The variety of different plants and wildlife that we saw at the biological station alone was incredible and we were able to see even more in Manuel Antonio. Today, I wanted to share some of the amazing sights we saw and were able to capture in Costa Rica, including a Toucan, which was way harder to spot than you'd think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















It looks so amazing! I've never been to Costa Rica but my best friends dad is moving there this month, so I'm hoping to get to visit with her! The color and foliage are just beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com
I've only been to Costa Rica once (Tamarindo) and I have been dying to go back to visit more of the country! The colors on the birds, wow... and that bat, ehhh ha
ReplyDeleteThese photos are beautiful! I've never been to Costa Rica, but my boyfriends parents will be moving there in a few months and I can't wait to visit them.
ReplyDeletejulie // northern rustication
That's so exciting!! It's an amazing place!
ReplyDeleteI want to go back too! The bat was actually pretty cool, the way they track them is very interesting :) these were also smaller bats, had they been any bigger, i'm not sure I would have been ok with that lol
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome! I hope you get to visit, it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteSO beautiful!! This makes me even more excited to visit there this year!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Close up pics are my favourite and I really love the second one - such pretty leaves.
ReplyDeleteWow those are some amazing photos! I love being in nature and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Costa Rica is one of the places I want to go to for sure, it really is a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics. I love being in nature.
ReplyDeleteI loved the blue bird! And all your pictures!
ReplyDelete