Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January Goals


One of my goals for the year was to set monthly goals.  This month is really about getting back into the swing of things after the holidays and getting our house organized. 

Begin Organizing the Second Bedroom: We've been in our house for 6 months and the second bedroom is still completely chaotic and useless.  This month I want to start getting rid of things we don't need and finding places for the things we want to keep.  I don't expect to get it all done this month but I need to start somewhere.  I really want to start using that room.

Complete Level 1 of German:  I got Rosetta Stone German for Christmas and I really can't wait to get started with it.  I tried starting it at work right after Christmas but it's so loud there that I had a lot of trouble with the spoken parts. So, I want to try to spend 30 or so minutes a day with it and finish the first level.

Get Back to the Gym: With the craziness of being down a person for 3 months at work (when you only have 8 employees, one person is a big deal) and the holidays, I have gotten out of the habit of going to the gym and I'm starting to feel the effects of that!  I have a cruise in September and would like to be in decent shape at that time. 

Pay off my David's Bridal Credit Card:  Talk about a pain in the ass!  The interest on this card is insane and I don't want to see it ever again!  So, I should be able to dump extra money from Job #2 on the stupid thing and have it payed off by either the last week in January or the first week in February.

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals! It's so exciting that you're learning German! Good luck with these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you taking up German! It's such a neat language. I'd love to learn it one day, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!