Last year I attempted a 52 in 52 challenge. I didn't get much done because I was a little too ambitious and a lot of what I had on there was just not realistic. This year I decided since I will be 26 this year, that I would set 26 goals. I was much more realistic this year and hope to complete each of these task by December 31st.
1. Visit a New Country
2. Get One Student Loan and One Credit Card Paid Off
3. Unplug for a Week
4. Read 50 Books
5. Go to a Drive-In Movie
6. Visit a Wolf Sanctuary
7. Go to Rick's Cafe in Jamaica
8. Try a Pint of Butterbeer
9. Learn How to Play Chess
10. Get a Violin and Re-Learn How to Play
11. Visit Jamaica
12. Start a Gratitude Journal
13. Watch Two New Documentary's Per Month
14. Read for 20 Minutes Per Day
15. Do a 30 Day Ab Challenge
16. Do a 30 Day Yoga Challenge
17. Do a Cleanse
18. Do a 30 Day Meditation Challenge
19. Create Monthly Goals
20. Read 5 Rory Gilmore Books
21. Take a Free Online Class
22. Learn German with My Rosetta Stone
23. Read all the Books on the Pinterest List
24. Go Camping with Josh at Harpers Ferry
25. Go Back to School
26. Pay off My Car (1 year early)
22. Learn German with My Rosetta Stone
23. Read all the Books on the Pinterest List
24. Go Camping with Josh at Harpers Ferry
25. Go Back to School
26. Pay off My Car (1 year early)
These all sound like great goals! I made a similar list to this that I want to accomplish before my 25 birthday in a few months. Unfortunately, I know that not all of them will happen…but, perhaps more of them or good motivation for the future. It does help greatly to write your goals down like this and publicly state them is what I've found!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals- I hope this year they go swimmingly for you!!
ReplyDeletewww.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com