Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

As one of my goals for the year, I wrote that I wanted to complete the Pinterest book challenge.  I found this list on Pinterest about 2 weeks before new years and I knew I wanted to try to complete it.  I really want to branch out and read different kinds of books this year rather than sticking to the same thing.  There are several challenges that I want to participate in this year, but this one takes priority.  I can't wait to see where this takes me!  If you are taking this challenge, please let me know!  I'd love to see what you're reading!


8 comments:

  1. This might just have been the list that I needed! I really need to get back into reading more! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list! My problem is that I will read 4 books in 3 weeks and then stop for 3 months, ha! I'm interested to know what you pick for your "banned book"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this list. It's a nice twist to the usual must-read books. I will attempt to read something from all the items on this list. xx RUSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I thought it included a good variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah! I don't know yet what I'll read for that but I have a list of a few that I want to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading, and this is such a great goal for the new year!
    http://www.rosecolorglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, that's a lot of books! But definitely not a bad idea. I think the Kindle has made it A LOT easier to read 24/7 too between time so that's totally doable for the year. Good luck!!

    www.thepassportlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would probably take me more like 3-5 years to complete this list, but it would still be fun, regardless of how long it took. I'd like to branch out this year and read things I wouldn't normally read, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!