I can not tell y'all how excited I was to do this excursion. This is my second time doing a canopy tour; the first was in Costa Rica. I loved it so much and I couldn't wait for Josh to experience this! He actually picked this excursion and I think he was very happy with his choice!
The crew for this was great, just like in Costa Rica and each line was amazing! I saw a few animals on this one too including this huge Iguana looking thing - I was so excited! I also managed to snap a few photos of Josh but unfortunately he was always behind me so he never got any photos of me. I have nothing else to say but that this was incredible and I highly recommend this excursion to anyone who may find themselves in Roatan (the excursion is Canopy Tour and Tabyana Beach - I will talk about Tabyana tomorrow).

Oh my goodness, this looks so incredibly fun! I am totally sold on doing this when I finally visit Central America. Thanks for sharing-- very cool!
ReplyDelete