I've always wanted an outdoor ceremony and I'm so thankful that we had the perfect weather. Our ceremony was short and sweet (10 mins max) and the whole thing was a blur. Actually, the officiant emailed me apologizing profusely for not having everyone sit and I told her that I never even noticed. And it's not like the ceremony was that long anyway. Prepare for a photo overload!
My Mom escorted by my Brother, Jason
Josh's Mom escorted by her boyfriend, John
Josh's Dad escorted by Kristine
Flower Girls: Josh's Nieces Alaya and Danni
Above: The boys waking down
Below: The Girls in the order they walked
Ring Bearer: Colin (Jeff's Son, referred to as little roomie on instagram)











Yay! Such a great day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful ceremony! Your dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! that little ring bearer is too cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the color of the bridesmaids dresses!!
ReplyDelete