I am, once again, way behind on my book reviews! But I don't feel like doing one today. What I will do is share a few books on my To-Read List that I plan to read very soon.
Bird in Hand by Christina Baker Kline (currently reading)
I really enjoyed her book Orphan Train, so I am really looking forward to reading this! I just checked it out from the library so I'll be reading it within the next few days.
Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
I'm not gonna lie, the main reason I picked up this book is because Lauren Graham plays Lorelai Gilmore who is possibly my favorite TV character in the history of ever. But the book does sound like something I'd like so I am looking forward to it. This is another that I have checked out from the library and will be reading within the next few days.
(Since writing this post, I have actually read this book and loved it)
(Since writing this post, I have actually read this book and loved it)
Splintered by A.G. Howard
I randomly picked this book up from Barnes and Noble last week. It spins off of Alice in Wonderland (one of my all time faves) and sounds really interesting. It is the first in a series so if I like the first one, then I will probably get the next ones from the library.
Graveyard Shift by Lana Harvey
My boss, Melissa, is a big reader too and recommended these books to me (the Reaper Series). The first one was free on my Nook so I plan to read that one and if I like it, the next two are only $2.99. I may save these for my cruise, but I highly doubt I can go that long without checking it out.
To see other books on my To-Reads list - check out my GoodReads account :)
To see other books on my To-Reads list - check out my GoodReads account :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! I loved hearing from you!