Monday, October 22, 2012

Josh's Birthday and the Weekend

Welp, I completed something on my Day Zero list without even realizing it.  

Josh and I couldn't figure out what to do on his birthday (10/17), so we decided to go for a walk at Mariner Point Park.  We ended up taking our leftover peanuts from Texas Roadhouse the other night and feeding them to the squirrels!  They came right up to us.



Since Josh is not a big birthday person and I have no money since I haven't worked in about 2 months, we decided to go mini-golfing (on my list).  I am a mean person an didn't let him win (he did almost catch up)!

A praying mantis came out of nowhere at one of the holes.  Good luck?

Friday, I spent the morning watching Harry Potter then I finally got back to the gym and got in a decent workout.  Then went home and went on a cleaning spree.

Saturday, most of my day was spent in the library studying for two midterms and doing an outline for my long range paper in my English class and doing reading for Chemistry.  Once the library closed I headed for the gym again (YAY) and then continued my cleaning spree.

Sunday, I went to church and the sermon was great, mainly because I really don't like the 50 shades series for many reasons, and the pastor totally just bashed it.  That obviously wasn't the whole sermon, it was just used to prove his argument, but still
Then I went to Mom's for my brothers birthday party and watched the Ravens lose horribly. But it was good to see some of my family that I haven't seen in a while. :)
 The evening was spent doing some reading and watching the last 2 Harry Potter Movies :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!