Monday, October 17, 2011

Rennfest!

On Saturday, Josh and I FINALLY went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival.  It is my favorite fall tradition and I was sad when I thought it wasn't going to happen for us this year.  However, we went and had a good time!! We ate lots of yummy food and Josh bought me some new earrings, a hand stitched wine pillow, and my usual shot glass and magnet.  I was very happy we he also bought himself something! A knife and a "case thingy" for it. Overall it was a great day!



 Fight school is my favorite :) These guys are too funny!


He won this game :)
















2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting enough!

    hey btw, did you ever get the camera I sent you or I guess Kit sent ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am I just need to wait till I get paid on friday then I will be sending it back your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!