How I did in February
Lets just call February an epic fail. The only thing I got done from my goals for the month was finishing the spare bedroom. It needs finishing touches such as pictures but everything has a place and I can finally put it to use. I got a lot done over the month but none from my list of goals. I also know that I've been epically failing at blogging, but to tell the truth, I'm just not feeling it right now. I don't even read as much as I used to because I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over.
March Goals
Book Everything Cruise Related: We've booked our flight, the cruise, and one excursion. I want to have all of our excursions booked and paid for by the end of the month. The only thing I don't plan to book until we get closer is the Hotel. We decided to fly down a day early and have a day to explore Miami.
Cook Something New: We started a monthly friends dinner where the host makes the main meal and the others bring desserts and appetizers. I was the host for February but I made a familiar dish. I would like to try to make a dessert that I've never made before or a themed appetizer for the next one. Heather says she might do a Mexican Theme.
Read Library Books: I recently checked out 7 books from the library and I hope to read all of them by the end of the month. The way I've been going, that will be no problem.
Goodwill: I have two boxes of stuff that needs to go to Goodwill and I keep forgetting to take it. I want to add a few more items this month and then finally get those boxes out of my house.

How exciting! I can't wait until we go on our first cruise, whenever that is.
ReplyDeleteI highly recommend cruising!! I never thought I'd like it but now I can't stop! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so close to being set on the cruise! Great goal :) So exciting!
ReplyDelete